Discover the basics of Business Connection.
Business Connection—formerly known as IP Business Bundle—lets you run business with less moving parts. This all-in-one solution combines voice, data, and internet over a single, reliable IP network.
Flexible bandwidth options with speeds up to 100 Mbps.
Works with your existing key or PBX phone system.
Make convenient changes with a simple online user portal.
Find your edge with Business Connection.
Business Connection can simplify communications and help your company stay ahead of the competition with state-of-the-art technology. Verizon is a trusted technology partner for small- and medium-sized organizations—and 96% of Fortune 1000 companies.
- Save time and simplify business communications with a single IP network for voice, data, and internet.
- Get work done faster with dedicated internet for email, video, and file transferring.
- Meet your calling capacity needs with flexible VoIP packages.
- Enjoy peace of mind with Verizon pre- and post-install support.
- Easily scales to your business without adding costly equipment upgrades.
Want your Verizon services tailored to your business? Simply fill out the form to get started.
Thank You! You should receive an SMS text message from a Verizon sales consultant shortly.
You may know Verizon only as the company making your smartphone work.
But we're also helping businesses of all sizes change the world. Our networks make it happen.
At Verizon Business Markets, we focus on you and your technology needs, so you don't miss a beat.
We offer competitive service level agreements (SLAs) for availability and voice quality.
24/7/365 technical support gives you an always-on channel to ask questions or report issues.