Verizon gives your business unparalleled customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you are calling from your office or while you are out, your call will be answered promptly and your issue resolved as quickly as possible. Call 1-855-983-1425 to speak with a customer service representative today.
Customer support hours of operation
Monday - Friday
9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. ET
Verizon business customer service FAQs
How can I enroll in autopay and paperless billing?
You can enroll in autopay at My Business Account. At the same time, you’ll be enrolled in Verizon Paperless Billing.
How can I access my voicemail from a phone number outside of my office?
- Dial your Voice Portal telephone number.
- Once you reach your voicemail greeting, press the star (*) key.
- Enter your temporary voicemail passcode from the email you received.
- Follow the prompts to change your temporary password.
Where can I find help with my Business Digital Voice phone equipment?
Why am I experiencing slow internet speeds?
- Your device may have viruses, spyware, or a full hard drive.
- Your Fios internet speeds may slow if you are watching multiple Fios video-on-demand titles.
- Your wireless router may be too far away—or blocked by electronic devices and physical infrastructure.
Where can I get an additional installation guide for a Set-Top Box or DVR?
Here’s a PDF of the Self-Install User Guide. Simply follow the guide to get your Fios TV up and running.
Where can I find instructions for programming my remote control device?