Business vs. residential internet
Faster upload speeds make a difference.
- Only fiber provides upload speeds that are just as fast as download speeds.
- With fiber, upload times are reduced from minutes to seconds.
- More can be accomplished daily with faster upload speeds.
- Cloud storage backup
- Posting photos to social media
- Live chat, instant messaging
- Sending emails and large file attachments
- Streaming online training courses
- Video conferencing
Fast means functional.
- 300 Mbps is lightning fast, so more work is done at a faster pace.
- Multiple devices can be connected at once and maintain speed.
- Faster speeds prevent your company from wasting time and losing money.
- Watching more shows on Netflix
- Multiplayer online gaming
- Streaming video on 4k resolution devices
- HD video downloads in seconds
- Streaming a webinar uninterrupted
- Seamless video conferencing
The price of high-speed internet is well worth it.
- The average small business owner spends $106 a month on broadband services.
- Though business internet costs more than residential, there are more benefits that keep your operations running smoothly.
- 300 Mbps internet offered through cable costs more, and upload speeds aren’t nearly as fast.
- 300 Mbps residential internet price: $94.99 /mo.
- Access to online help forums to answer questions and get the help you need
- 300 Mbps business internet price: $184.99/mo.
- Service level agreements include network repair, support prioritization, and faster troubleshooting
Thinking of getting faster internet?
In a world where the business pace is always increasing, you need to be able to keep up. 300 Mbps internet provides faster upload and download speeds, connection to more devices, and speed that is always consistent.
If you are toying with the notion of upgrading your internet speed to better accommodate your growing business, here are some things to consider that require more bandwidth and faster speeds:
- Video calling and conferencing
- Cloud services
- Downloading and storing large amounts of data
- Video downloading
If your business uses more than one of these things regularly, then it may be time to upgrade to 300 Mbps internet.Need faster internet? Try 1 Gbps
How fast is 300 Mbps internet?
300 Mbps internet delivers 37.5 MB/second download speeds. To put this into perspective, at this speed you can download a 255 MB iTunes update in about 7 seconds, and with fiber-optic internet you get upload speeds to match.
This is invaluable when performing everyday tasks such as sending emails, uploading files and data, or video conferencing.
Verizon business 300/300 mbps internet plan
Verizon business 300/300 mbps internet plan + business digital voice
Get ready—it’s happening near you.
Those in Boston, Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC and Richmond can now save even more on faster internet.
Your business requires reliable internet.
Fiber internet outperforms cable.
Slow internet can hurt your business’s productivity. A fiber-optic internet connection is faster, more reliable, and provides a far better connection than cable.
Verizon remains the most reliable network.
Not only does Verizon deliver 99% uptimes, we also offer service level agreements your business can depend on to keep your connection running smoothly.
Get the best value for your business.
Whether you decide to buy your router up front or make payments, Verizon offers the top products available and free installation, so you don’t have to worry about dealing with it yourself.